3. The Paginator Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information. Without limiting the scope of Leading Edge Communications’ intellectual property rights, you acknowledge that Leading Edge Communications and/or its licensors own intellectual property rights in (i) the content included within the publications; (ii) the Paginator Service and the content contained within it; (iii) the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the Paginator Website and the publications contained within it; and (iv) the trademarks used in connection with the Service. You agree to comply with any copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any content available on or accessed through the Paginator Service. Publications available with the Paginator Service are for your non-commercial personal use only and may not be modified, reverse engineered, redistributed, sold, publicly displayed, licensed, rented, or otherwise provided to a third party or commercially exploited. Leading Edge Communications does not grant you any licenses express or implied, to the intellectual property of The Paginator or our publishing partners.
4. When you register to use the Paginator Service, you choose a password and provide your email and other information. You're responsible for providing accurate registration information and for updating it as required. Leading Edge Communications reserves the right to change or revoke your user name as it deems necessary. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
5. Leading Edge Communications is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and has no editorial control over the content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including those made in publications offered by our Paginator Service, are those of the respective author(s) or publisher(s) and not of Leading Edge Communications. Neither Leading Edge Communications nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, timely availability, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Paginator Service. The Paginator Service may contain links to other Internet sites and third-party resources. We are not responsible for either the availability of these outside resources or their content.
6. Either Leading Edge Communications or you may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Leading Edge Communications has the right to immediately terminate your account in the event that you breach this Agreement. If your account is terminated, you are and will remain responsible for all charges incurred up to the time of the termination.
7. THE PAGINATOR SERVICE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NONINTERFERENCE, ACCURACY OF DATA, ACCURACY OF TRANSLATION, AVAILABILITY, TIMING, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PAGINATOR SERVICE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE PAGINATOR SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER LEADING EDGE COMMUNICATIONS NOR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR AGENTS WARRANT THAT THE PAGINATOR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE PAGINATOR SERVICE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR GOODS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PAGINATOR SERVICE. YOU BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY, TYPICALLY THROUGH A THIRD PARTY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. LEADING EDGE COMMUNICATIONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUING REFUNDS BASED ON YOUR INABILITY TO CONNECT TO THE PAGINATOR SITE OR VIEW THE CONTENT. NEITHER LEADING EDGE COMMUNICATIONS NOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER WARRANTS THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING THROUGH THE WEB SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU. NEITHER LEADING EDGE COMMUNICATIONS NOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF LEADING EDGE COMMUNICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Leading Edge Communications, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use or inability to use of the Paginator Service. You agree to fully cooperate as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim.
9. Leading Edge Communications has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Paginator Service (i) to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Leading Edge Communications; and (ii) to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any content that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable or in breach of The Paginator licensors' obligations.
10. You agree that you shall not post on the Paginator Service any content which (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening; (b) contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features; (c) violates the rights of others, such as content which infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity; or (d) otherwise violates any applicable law or reputation. You may not post on the Paginator Service any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic. You shall not use the Paginator Service for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by Leading Edge Communications, nor shall you distribute any advertising or solicitation of funds or goods and services or solicit users to join competitive online services.
11. Leading Edge Communications does not and cannot review the content posted by users on the Paginator Service and is not responsible for such content. However, Leading Edge Communications reserves the right to delete, move or edit any content (including content posted in any Interactive Area) that it may determine, in its sole discretion, violates or may violate this Agreement or is otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for all content posted by you. Leading Edge Communications shall have the right but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any content, as it may determine in its sole discretion.
12. You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, communication or agreement you transmit through the Paginator Service, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from Leading Edge Communications solely through electronic transmission. You agree that, when in the future you click on “I agree,” “I consent,” “Submit,” or other similarly worded “button” or entry field with your mouse, keystroke or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.